Create classrooms that preserve the learning environment, stimulate responsible behavior and develop positive, cooperative relationships between students and teachers. Developed by Jim Fay and Dr. Charles Fay this interactive program includes video presentations, group exercises and discussions centered around each skill.
- Neutralizing Student Arguing
- Delayed Consequences
- The Recovery Process
- Developing Positive Student/Teacher Relationships
- Setting Limits with Enforceable Statements
- Using Choices to Prevent Power Struggles
- Quick and Easy Preventative Interventions
- Guiding Students to Own and Solve their Own Problems
FEE: Call or e-mail for a proposal customized to your needs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-905-8659.Click here to register
9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom® Overview
Designed to introduce educators to Love and Logic®, this is a one-hour speaking engagement. Great for a crowd that wants to learn a few Love and Logic® basics in a fun, engaging environment.
FEE: Email email@example.com for further information.